Above Ground Pool Installers
Thanks for checking out our above ground pool installation page. Here you’ll find our pool installation price sheet as well as recommended installation accessories. We’ve have also included some helpful information for anyone looking to install their own above ground pool or liner. This info includes a list of tools needed and basic pool installation manuals for putting together pools without install manuals They are great when used a a guideline for used pools or new pools where the instructions are missing. The actual parts may be a little different in appearance but they all go together in a similar manner.
If you have any questions or need help feel free to contact us at 866 534 9725.
Professional Above Ground Pool Install Prices
- Round Pool Size
- 12′ Round – $500.00
- 15′ Round – $600.00
- 18′ Round – $700.00
- 21′ Round – $800.00
- 24′ Round – $800.00
- 27′ Round – $950.00
- 28′ Round – $1000.00
- 30′ Round – $1100.00
- 33′ Round – $1300.00
- Oval Pool Size
- 12’x24′ Oval – $1100.00
- 15’x24′ Oval – $1300.00
- 15’x26′ Oval – $1300.00
- 15’x30′ Oval – $1500.00
- 16’x28′ Oval – $1500.00
- 16’x32′ Oval – $1700.00
- 18’x33′ Oval – $1800.00
- 18’x40′ Oval – $2000.00
- 21’x41′ Oval – $2200.00
- Pool Options
- Main Drain – $350.00
- PVC Hard Pipe – $150.00
- Deep Center/Deep End – TBD
- Recessed Pool – TBD
- Addition Grading >12″- TBD
- Old Pool Removal – TBD
- TBD – Price To Be Determined
- 30′ Round – $1100.00
- 33′ Round – $1300.00
What’s Included With Our Professional Pool Installation
All of the above ground pools we install include the same procedure for proper installation and same attention to detail. We’ve installed pools for several decades and have a great system that ensures a very nice finished product. We guarantee our labor for 30 days, if you have an issue with the work we performed just call us us and we’ll return to fix the issue immediately.
Below I’ve put together a guide as to basic steps we take to complete the pool. We supply the labor and all tools needed for installation. You supply the pool, accessories and water.
- Get a visual assessment of the pools install location and make sure it’s 10′ away from overhead power-lines and off property easements.
- Mark out pool location for excavation.
- Take a quick inventory of the pool package to ensure all parts are accounted for prior to work beginning.
- Excavate pool area and begin the installation of pool frame and level it.
- Install pool wall, pool floor pad, nutgrass killer, pool cove then the pool liner.
- We then pump in water to remove wrinkles from pool walls and floor.
- Install the filter system, salt system and other accessories. Hook up all plumbing and check for leaks.
- Take all pool related cartons and packaging materials to the curb for pick up. Pick up our tools make the area safe.
- We then give a the new pool owner a crash course in operating and maintaining their new swimming pool.
- Lastly, we cannot install or build pool ladders or steps ever. This is due to insurance regulations. Sorry.
The typical amount of time required for the average size above ground pool is about 4 hours. Large pools and ovals may take all day.
What We Need From You
For every pool we install there are a few things that we need to get the job done, and here is the short list. These same things would be needed to complete your own install if doing so.
- All of the pool components and accessories should be already be delivered and on-site before our crew arrives.
- We will need running water to remove the wrinkles from the pool liner. You will need water to complete the pool filling process.
- We may also need electricity to pump the water into the pool and test the filter system upon completion.
After the installation of the pool is competed, you will have to continue filling the pool until full. Depending on pool size and water pressure this could take anywhere from 8–20 additional hours to fill. Once the pool is full it’s time to jump in and enjoy!
Important Above Ground Pool Installation Accessories
This is an important section to read before setting out to install your above ground pool, so getting the right accessories for your pool can save time, money and aggravation. To help point you in the right direction we have a list below of common pool or pool liner installation accessories. Some are lifesavers for anyone building an above ground pool in the Ft Myers area while other are just great upgrades. But in Florida moles and nutgrass are a real issue, so Armor Shield pool floor pad and nutgrass killer are always highly recommended. Having to buy a new pool liner in a month because of nutgrass or a mole is an very expensive lesson to learn!
One last important thing to always do before ordering any pool products is to check pool size. This may sound silly but this one of the most common mistakes people make. Nothing is worse than finding out you have the wrong parts when you are in the middle of your installation.
Click on each item below for images, descriptions and common applications.
Self-Installation Information For Above Ground Pools
If you are going to tackle the installation of your pool yourself, you are not alone. We believe that about 70% of all above ground pools installed are installed by the purchaser and not by a professional. And depending on your skill level, tool set, time schedule and willingness to conquer this beast, installing your own pool should take about a weekend. Less time for smaller pool sizes and maybe longer for large ovals and steep grades.
To help make this easier for you we have included a list of basic tools needed along with some installation manuals for anyone installing a pool without instructions. This should be good for just about any make and model pool. If you still need help, give us a call or email. Thanks again for reading this and good luck with your project.
Tools Required For Pool Installation
If installing your own pool you’ll need some basic tools to get the job done. Below is a very basic list of items needed, some jobs may require more.
- Razor Knife – used to cut out pool liner, cut opening for skimmer, return.
- Cordless Screwdriver – used to install the majority of pool hardware.
- Various Screw-gun Bits – used for different fasteners on pool.
- Duct Tape – used to cover over wall seam bolts to prevent liner puncture
- 4′ Carpenter’s Level- – used to level pool frame
- Silicone – used on skimmer and return gaskets and hose fittings as needed.
- Square Point Shovel, Tine Rake, Concrete Rake – smoothing out pool bottom.
- Hammer, Pliers, Screw Drivers, Wrenches – assembly of pool And filter system.
- Tape Measure – verification of pool size.
- Garden Hose – used to fill pool with water.
- Spray Paint – used to mark out pool location and dig area.
- Sod Cutter – rental equipment great for removing sod from yard
- Skid-Steer – rental equipment great for big earth removal